Friday, March 22, 2013

Scrapbook and Cards Today Spring Issue!

I'm so excited to be part of the spring issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today!


I created a layout based on a sketch by Becky Fleck and the twist was to have some creative journaling.  Here's my layout...

 
I used October Afternoon's Midway collection...such a fun line!  Lots of great embellies like the chipboard camera and Polaroid frame.  The pie charts were cut using my Silhouette.


 I covered the chipboard pieces with some of the papers from Midway.


 And here's my hidden journaling...if you pull the ribbon (stamped with a stamp from Evalicious) the journaling tag pops out of the camera!


It was a fun layout to create!  Make sure to get your copy of the spring issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today here.  You can download a copy for free!  It's full of great inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout Kathy, and such a fun idea for your journaling!! Congrats on your publication!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pub! Love the hidden journaling and the frame around the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!