Sunday, August 24, 2014

Creative Scrappers & The Cut Shoppe Team Up!

Hi Everyone...I'm thrilled to be guest designing for The Cut Shoppe today!  If you're not familiar, you're going to want to check out this fun Etsy Shop full of great cut files designed by Ashley Horton!!
 
 
The Cut Shoppe teamed up with Creative Scrappers to create some fun layouts based on Sketch 276.  take a peek at the sketch....

 
and here is my layout...I love the grid design! It works perfectly with the cut files I chose... That Darn Cat and Borderlines.  The papers are from Amy Tangerine's Plus One collection.  I thought the black along with the bright, fun colors & patterns worked with the grid design of the sketch.
 

I tried to use as many of the cat cut-outs that I could!




The hearts are from the Borderlines files...



 
I finished it off with a definition of Cat-titude (thank you Urban Dictionary...), a cat clip from Studio Calico and some really cute kitty flair from A Flair for Buttons!
 

 Make sure to stop by both the Creative Scrappers Blog and the Cut Shoppe Blog to see the layouts created by the whole team!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this cut file, Kathy!! So glad you guested with us for the CS team up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout! Love how you used these cut files and the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!