Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Right at Home Scrapbooking: Fall Subway Art

Hi Everyone, I have a fun fall-themed subway art project that I created for Right at Home Scrapbooking.
 
 
This was created using Lori Whitlock's Autumn Leaves Silhouette file, and some fun goodies from Simple Stories new Sweater Weather collection.  I first cut the file from my background paper, and backed the empty letters with some cardstock. 
 
 
Next, I re cut a couple of the words from the Sweater Weather patterned papers, and popped them up over the original letters using some foam tape for a bit of dimension.
 

I finished off the frame with some Gold Shimmer twine from The Twinery and a few more leaves that I cut from the Sweater Weather papers.  It all went together pretty quickly and is perfect for fall decorating!  That's it for me today, I'll be back tomorrow with a fun mini album I created for Doodlebug Design using the new Ghouls & Goodies!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!