Friday, November 14, 2014

Doodlebug Designs: So Thankful for You

Hi Everyone, Today, I have a layout I created for Doodlebug Design combining both the Happy Camper and Friendly Forest Collections.  I can't get over how well these two lines work together!  Take a peek:

 
I decided the best way to showcase how well these collections coordinate was to create a quilt-like background. I found my Hexagon Sizzix Die and got to work!

 
Even the stickers mixed and match perfectly.  The flowers and leaves are from Friendly Forest and the border strips are from Happy Camper. I also used some Fall Sprinkles and a Fall Mini Clothespin which are part of both collections!

 
I love the fact that these collections work so well together!  It gives me so many more options when I'm creating!  That's it for me today.  Make sure to keep stopping by the Doodlebug Design blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!