Thursday, November 6, 2014

Paper Issues: Witchin' You a Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone, I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today with a layout I created for the "Witchin' You a Happy Halloween" Issue.  My girlie doesn't trick or treat anymore...but I found some really cute pictures of her and her friends carving pumpkins a couple of years ago.  Take a peek:

 
I used Doodlebug Design's Ghouls & goodies collection...I'm such a sucker for Halloween Collections!!  I love the fun embellies!  I also added a couple of flair buttons from Toni From Designs.  They coordinated perfectly!  Here are some more close-ups...



 
 
Make sure to link up your Halloween projects to the "Witchin' You a Happy Halloween" Issue...you could win a fab prize pack from our sponsor, SRM Stickers.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so cute Kathy! I'm ALWAYS a fan of a good grid layout and this one is super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!