Friday, January 23, 2015

Doodlebug Design: Happy Go Lucky Layout

Hi Everyone!  Today I have  a layout featuring Doodlebug's new Happy Go Lucky Collection.  I was so excited to see a St. Patrick's Day collection, you wouldn't know it from my married name (Skou), but I come from a long line of Kelley's, Barrett's, Doyle's, McDonough's.... so this is right up my alley!  Take a peek at my layout...
 
 
I love this silly group selfie of my family...I actually used this for my Christmas card picture this year.  It was perfect for my theme...So Lucky to Have Eachother.

 
I LOVE the new Lucky Doodlepop...I can't resist anything glittery!  And don't get me started on the Rainbow Stripe Washi!  I added a little shaker to the layout to bring more of the rainbow colors into my project.

 
The little smiling shamrocks from the Icon Stickers sheet were irresistible as well!  Well that's it for me today...make sure to stop by the Doodlebug Design Blog for more Design Team inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!