Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lori Whitlock: Camera Mini Album

Hi everyone!  I have my first official project up on the Lori Whitlock blog today... a tutorial showing how to create an adorable mini album using Lori's Shaker Camera Embellishment cut files.  I created this album for my sweet cousin who just had her first baby.  She hasn't seen it yet, but it's on the way to her... so this may be a spoiler!


 I used Lori's Perfect Type Font to add the baby's name to the cover of the album and also to print out the label on the inside cover.  Finally I used the 7 Shapes Labels to add the date and a place for her to journal on each picture.  Take a peek at the inside pages....


 







I included some extra pages and labels for the happy couple to keep adding to their album!

 
For the full tutorial, make sure to stop by the Lori Whitlock Blog!!!! That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet, sweet album, Kathy! Love the adorable elements on the cover and the little labels throughout for journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!