Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lovebugs Collection: I {Heart} Us! Layout

Happy New Year Everyone!  Today I have a layout featuring the new  Doodlebug Design LoveBugs collection.  This collection is one of my all-time favorites!  The colors, the cute little LoveBugs, everything is just fabulous.  I used it to create this layout featuring a recent family photo.


The new This and That Stickers are AWESOME!  There are lots of new additions including lots of word stickers and speech bubbles!  And don't get me started on the new Sprinkles Heart Shapes!!  They are FABULOUS!



 
Only the talented artists at Doodlebug can make bugs cute!!  The new Love Always Washi is also a new favorite...I love the scripty love words!!

 
That's it for me today!  Make sure to keep stopping by the Doodlebug Blog for more inspiration from the Doodlebug Design Team!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!