Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Doodlebug Design: Sunkissed Layout

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a layout featuring Doodlebug's BRAND NEW Sunkissed Collection!!  I fell in love with this collection the second I saw it!  It's perfect for summer & vacation projects.  It definitely made me long for warmer weather especially after a record breaking winter here in the Boston area!  Take a peek at my layout, this is the sunset over the Florida Keys... {sigh}

 
We took a fun sunset cruise from our hotel on Duck Key...it was beautiful! I thought the colors in the Sunkissed collection were perfect for this photo!  I printed the large format photo using the new Cannon Pixma that I won from My Craft Channel!
 
I'm longing to wear flip flops!!  These cuties were irresistible.  I embellished them with some Tangerine Glitter Sprinkles.
 
 
Finally, I die-cut a few fish using the Sunkissed papers, some matching Sprinkles Vellum and the Fish Set dies from Echo Park.  To complete them I added some Beetle Sprinkles for eyes.  That is it for me today!  Make sure to stop by the blog all this week and next to see more Sunkissed inspiration from the Design Team!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!