Monday, May 4, 2015

Lori Whitlock: Birthday Card and Gift Set

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun card & gift set that I created for the Lori Whitlock Creative Team.  I used two of Lori's new files, the A2 Sliding Candle Cupcake Card and one of the boxes from the 2 Boxes on a Letter Sized Page.  Take a peek...
 

For my papers, I used the new collection Lori designed for Echo Park, I Love Sunshine.. the colors were perfect!  I love how the candle slides up to reveal the sentiment.  I used my Silhouette Sketch Pens and Lori's Cheerful Sketch Font to write Happy Birthday.  The little box is perfect for a small token... I put some Hershey's Treasures in mine.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!