Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lori Whitlock: Dry Erase Board

Hi Everyone!  I just realized I never posted this fun project that I created for Lori Whitlock.  It's back to school time around here, and I thought this project would be perfect for my daughter's locker.  It could also be used on a dorm room door... take a peek...

 
For my dry erase board, I used some paper from the Bella Blvd. Color Chaos collection and the 4 Basic Tags, the A2 Butterfly Shaped Card, and the A2 Flower Shaped Card files available in Lori's store.
 

I put the pieces all together and then ran them through my laminator. 


After trimming and adding a pen with Velcro, my board was complete.  For more instructions and details, you can go to my original post here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I would be supportive on all your articles and blogs as a result of they are simply up to the mark. ReMARKable dry erase board

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!