Friday, September 18, 2015

Doodlebug Design: Fall Friends

Hi Everyone! Today I have a layout for Doodlebug Design's new Fall Friends collection!  Fall is my most favorite time of year!  I love the cooler temperatures and the leaf peeping!!  We get tons of leaves in our yard, so there is always the chore of raking... some of us take it more seriously than others as you can see from these pictures from a few years ago... take a peek...


The colors in the Fall Friends Collection are fabulous, and don't even get me started on all of the adorable critter stickers!!


The little owl from the Icons Sticker Sheet was irresistible!  I also love how I can mix and match the leaf and acorn from the Friendly Forest collection! And don't get me started on the shaped Sprinkles!


 I'm also excited for the touch of swimming pool in the collection... it is my favorite color! That's it for me today,  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!