Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Doodlebug Design: Goal!!!

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a layout featuring the fun new Goal! Collection from Doodlebug Design. Soccer is huge in my town, and my daughter played for years.  I came across these pictures, and had to laugh... they were so little!! (my daughter is currently a senior in high school...)  The pictures brought back memories of many mornings on the soccer field!  Take a peek...

 
I used the squares in my design so I could showcase more of the papers in the collection.  The patterns are fabulous!  I also love the touches of Swimming Pool!
 
 
I love the word stickers that are on the This and That Sticker Sheet... they add the perfect touch!

 
And who could resist adding a Sprinkle Shapes Soccer Ball to my title!

 
That's it for me today.  Make sure to stop by the Doodlebug Design Blog all of this week for more Goal!  inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!