Monday, April 25, 2016

Lori Whitlock: Graduation Hat Box

Hi Everyone,  I have a cute little project I created for Lori Whitlock today, a Graduation Hat Box!  Take a peek...

 
My daughter is graduating from high school this year, so I know I'll be using this file a lot!  I used some Blue Jean Swiss Dot Petite Prints from Doodlebug Design as my papers (her school colors are blue & white) and to top it off I made a tassel using some white baker's twine.
 
 
The box is the perfect size for a small gift or gift card.  You could also fill it with candies as a graduation party favor!  It goes together really quickly and it's very sturdy!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute and loved your selection of colors. I am looking for some awesome décor and organization ideas for parties at local Chicago venues. Not got at decorations and planning stuff but don’t have a budget to hire a planner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!