Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Puppy Love

Hi Everyone! Today I have a fun layout I created using the new Puppy Love Collection from Doodlebug Design.  My good friend recently got a new puppy.  I was lucky enough to get to "puppy-sit" a few times.  I'm not sure who had more fun, me or Miss Lola.  Of course I had to take lots of pictures...
 
 
As soon as I saw the tile letters on the It's a Dog's Life paper, I knew I wanted to use them!  I combined the puppy tiles with some Ladybug Chippers for my title.
 
 
The Sparky Doodlepop was too cute to resist!
 
 
I also love the words from the This and That Sticker Sheet, I love to cluster them with other stickers!


 Make sure to keep checking the blog for more Puppy Love inspiration.  That's it for me, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 
 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!