Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Kid's Craft Challenge Paper Bag Mini Album

Hi Everyone!  Today, I have my take on the Kid's Craft Challenge over on the Doodlebug Design Blog.  No mom wants to hear "I'm bored" over summer vacation, and for some reason my answer of "you can always clean your room," is not well received.  I thought it would be good to come up with a project for the Tweens and Teens.  This paper bag mini album would be fun for them to put together and decorate!  You could also do this with the littles, they would just need a bit more help with the assembly. Your kids can make one to document summer vacation, or create a book about themselves or a pet! I put one together ahead of an upcoming vacation, my daughter and I are looking forward to adding in pictures and journaling when we return.  Stop by the Doodlebug Blog for the full tutorial on how to put one together.

Here is my Paper Bag Album...I used the new Fun in the Sun collection to decorate my album.  The This and That, and Icon Stickers along with the new Bits and Pieces make it so easy !!












 That's it for me today!  Be sure to stop by the Doodlebug Design Blog for more Kid's Crafts Inspiration ! Thanks for stopping by to peek!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This project is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I absolutely have to make one...I love paper bags and this mini album is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!