Thursday, September 15, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Flea Market

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun layout I created using the fabulous new Flea Market Collection from Doodlebug Design!  I think this might be my all-time favorite fall collection from Doodlebug!!  I used it to scrap these fun pictures of my daughter and her friend hiking in a local state forest.


The colors & patterns in Flea Market are fabulous, my favorite is the Garden Plaid paper!  I also LOVE the Odds & Ends.  There are so many goodies to use in embellishment clusters and the little critters... too cute!

I also fell in love with the new Country Crows Doodle Pops and the words from the This and That Sticker Sheet.  They really help complete a project!



If you haven't already, check out the other Flea Market projects the DT has posted over the last couple of weeks, there is something to inspire everyone!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!