Monday, September 12, 2016

Lori Whitlock: Silhouette Intersect Tutorial

Happy Monday Everyone!  Last week I was up on the Lori Whitlock Blog with a tutorial showing how to use the Intersect Tool in Silhouette.  I used it to create the spiderweb "lace overlay" for the dress on this tag  I made for my cousin's Bridal Shower Gift.  Her shower was yesterday, so I'm free to share now!  She is having a fun Halloween Themed Wedding so this was perfect for her!  Take a peek...


I used some of the new Doodlebug Design Gingham-Linen Petite Prints and some Doodlebug Cardstock for the tag.  I also included a punny sentiment using my Silhouette Sketch Pens.  Be sure to stop by Lori's blog for the full tutorial and list of files used here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!