Friday, October 21, 2016

Paper Issues: Take 5 Challenge

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a layout I created for the October Take 5 Tuesday Challenge at Paper Issues!  From the challenge list, I chose to use layers, 3 patterned papers, an arrow, something silver and mist!  Take a peek...


 
I just love this picture of my sweet niece and her new husband!  Cocoa Vanilla's Love Always was the perfect collection to highlight this picture!  Here are some close ups...





We'd love for you to play along with our Take 5 Tuesday Challenge!  Add your project here in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group and you could win a GC to the Paper Issues Store!  You have until November 5th to play along!  Need some scrappy goodies to play?  Use code KATHYS in the Paper Issues Store and get 20% off your entire order! 



That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!