Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Paper Issues: Bella Blvd Spotlight

Hi Everyone!  Today over on the Paper Issues Blog, the DT is spotlighting the most recent Bella Blvd & Illustrated Faith collections!  I used the new Oh My Stars Collection to create this fun layout of my daughter and her friend apple picking last month...


 Thank goodness for my daughter lets me steal the pictures off of her phone, otherwise I'd never get pictures anymore!  Here are some close ups...

 


Play along with the Product Spotlight in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Group November Challenges Album and you could win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues Store!  Need some fun scrappy goodies to play?  Head over to the Paper Issues Store and use code KATHYS to get 20% off your entire order!
 

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!