Sunday, April 16, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Another Fairy Tales Layout

 Hi Everyone!  Happy Easter!  Today I have another layout using the adorable Fairy Tales Collection from Doodlebug Design.  This one features my friends and I at the annual Crop on the Cape Scrap weekend!  We always bring photo props and this year it was Unicorn horns,  magic wands, and a big blow up frame!



I had some more fun with the Odds & Ends Pieces and the  Rainbow Heart Shaped Sprinkles!


For my title, I mixed fonts using a few different Teensy Type Alphas as well as some Skinny alphas!  And I had to use the Unicorn Doodle Pop too!  He's so sparkly!


The Happy Skies Shaped Sprinkles were a must here.. I love the faces in the clouds!


This collection simply makes me happy!  Be sure to stop by the Doodlebug Design Blog for more Fairy Tales inspiration!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!