Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Lori Whitlock: April Creative Team Blog Hop


Hi Everyone!   It's time for the April Creative Team Blog Hop over at Lori Whitlock!  You should have arrived here from Traci 's Blog.  Here's the order for today's hop!

 For my project I played with Lori's Easter Scene Chick File (here in the Silhouette Store).  I made place cards from this file by adding names to the egg piece using my Silhouette Sketch Pens and Lori's Jordan Sketch Font (here in the Silhouette Store)  




I used some Gingham Linen Petite Prints from Doodlebug Design for the place cards, the colors are perfect! I can't wait to see them on the table!

 And now a few things for you!  First, Lori is having a 30% off Sale in her SVG Shop!  Just use code APR2017 to get the discount!





Also, how about a free file!!  This file is free for today only!  No code or minimum required.




Finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to Lori's SVG Shop!




That's it for me today, your next stop on the hop is Courtney Lee.  Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!