Monday, May 8, 2017

Lori Whitlock: Succulents Box Card

Hi Everyone, today I have a fun card for Lori Whitlock.   I just love Lori's Box Cards, and I also love the new succulents she has designed, so when she came out with the Box Card Succulents (here in the Silhouette Store), I was ecstatic!  I had such a fun time putting it together, take a peek...



How cute is this?  I used Doodlebug Design's Gingham Linen Petite Prints, and I embossed some of the cacti to give them a more realistic look.  To finish it, I added an enamel dot to the center of the flower.  This card could be used for almost anything, birthday, thank you, just because, "stuck on you"... you can add whatever sentiment suits your needs!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!