Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Hats Off Cut files

Hi Everyone! Today I have a fun  little project I made for a good friend who after 9 years of hard work is getting her Master's Degree in Education!  I'm just so proud of her, she did it all while working, and with 2 kiddos!  Take a peek....



How cute is this little Owl Graduate Girl?  (here in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop)  I re-colored the cut file in Silhouette to match her school colors, and print it on  inkjet printable vinyl which comes with laminate that makes it water safe (found here at Expressionsvinyl.com) using a tutorial I found here on the Silhouette School Blog.  The "wicked smaaht"... well it's a Boston thing... we don't like to say our "r's" here!  I can't wait to give it to her!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!