Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lori Whitlock: Tri Shutter Card - Baby

Hi Everyone! Today I'm on the  Lori Whitlock Blog with a tutorial showing how to assemble the new Tri Shutter Cards.  Lori has a couple of new Tri Shutter Cards in the shop including the this card, the Tri Shutter Card Baby here in the Silhouette Store).  Take a peek...


This is such a cute card, and can be customized for a boy or girl! The papers I chose are from  Doodlebug Design's Sugar and Spice collection, perfect for a new little girl in our family!  Another great feature of this card is that it folds flat and fits into a standard A2 envelope!


For the full tutorial see Lori's Blog here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Kathy! I saw it on the Lori Whitlock blog and wanted to come tell you how much I liked it.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!