Monday, June 19, 2017

Saba

Hi Everyone!  I actually did a layout for fun recently... not that I don't have fun with my design team projects, but once in a while it's nice to do a layout... just because!  My husband and I recently took a vacation to a very small island in the Caribbean called Saba to visit one of my best scrappy friends Danielle!  She recently moved to the island and is now living the life!  We had such a fabulous time there, it's beautiful!  These photos are from the day we spent at Cove Bay! 


Of course I had to use some Fun in the Sun collection from Doodlebug Design... it is the perfect collection for these pictures!  Here are some close-ups...



We had such a great time, I can't wait to go back!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!