Friday, September 8, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #12

Hi Everyone!  Every once in a while I find some time to do a "just because" project and yesterday was one of those day!  My friend came over to craft and we decided to each create a card to play along with the latest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge,  Challenge #12 which was to create a scene.  This is what I came up with: 

  

I used the new Shadow Box Die,  the Jump for Joy Stamp set and the Simple Puffy Cloud dies to create this fun fall scene.  I cut the front "hill" of the Shadow Box Die from acetate to make it look like the cute little hedgehog was flying through the air to jump in the leaves.  Here's a view from above.  I just love the dimension the Shadow Box Card Die allows you to create!



The banner was made using the Bannertastic Stamps and dies and the sentiment is from the Sweater Weather stamp set.  My main card box is made from Doodlebug Design's Gingham Linen Petite Prints in Maple and other papers are from the Lawn Fawn's Sweater Weather, Perfectly Plaid Chill, and Watercolor Wishes 6x6 pads.  This really was a fun card to put together!  As an aside it was also the first time I used my Tim Holtz/Tonic Stamp Platform.  I can honestly say this tool has made me love stamping again.  It is awesome!   That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this super happy card! The Fall colors are beautiful and the shadow box design is perfect! How fun that you and your friend got to have some crafty time together! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!