Monday, November 27, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 17 Inspiration Board

Hi Everyone!  I played along with the most recent challenge over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, they put together this fun inspiration board for Challenge 17:


I used the greens, red and yellow colors along with the wreath and ornament inspiration photos and came up with this...


I started with the Large Wreath Dies and some papers from the Peace Love Joy 6x6 pad.  I added the kitty from the Meow You Doin' Stamps & dies wearing the hat from the Happy Howlidays Stamp & dies set.  I finished it off with some Gold Sparkle Twine!  To add a little sparkle I put some Stickles on the hat and some Glossy Accents on the wreath berries.
I can't wait to hang it on my tree!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable ornament design, Kathy! I love that you used patterned papers for the wreath and bow! I'm so happy you joined us for our Color Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeek! this ornament is SO CUTE!! i LOVE the little detail of the glitter on the hat!! and that cat looks as happy as i do when i see this!! wow! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!