Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Doodlebug Cut Files: Baby Frame

Hi Everyone!  Lucky us, we have a new grand-niece in the family  (I always knew I was a great aunt, now it's just official, lol !)  I just LOVE babies and couldn't resist making her a little something... take a peek...


I started out with some Sugar and Spice Collection from Doodlebug Design.  It's one of my favorites, and I've been hoarding it for a while now!   I also added in some papers from Doodlebug's Snips & Snails and  Gingham Linen Petite Prints collections.  The bear cut file is the Teddy Bear from the Doodlebug Sugar and Spice Cut files available here in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop and here in Silhouette.  The balloon is from the Doodlebug Dragon Tails Cut files here in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop and here in Silhouette.  I used Lori Whitlock's Bubble Letter Font for the lettering.  My niece loved it!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!